Gift Vouchers.......

Just wanted to show you what I had made.... I am now selling Gift Vouchers for Stampin' Up! in values of £5, and if you buy £30 of gift vouchers from me before Sunday 14 December I will throw in an extra £5 voucher for FREE and they will come in a gift folder like this one...





It wont be identical, but similar, plus if you order before Midnight Sunday 16th November I will post it to you for FREE saving you £1 in P&P. These vouchers are reedemable only through me until the end of April, so plenty of time to browse the catalogue and pick what you want.

I am also offering free P&P on anything from the new catalogue as long as you order before Midnight Sunday, and you will get 20% off 12 x 12 textured cardstock (which is very similar to Bazzill only much cheaper) and 20% off of Rub-ons also.... see my post below for more details.

I have also made this card, I used all Stampin' Up! stash for it...

I used Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock and I used the Designer Patterned Paper in Pumpkin Pie, and there is a sample of 8 of the 12 different ones you get in a pack... the image is from Garden Whimsey, and I coloured it in in Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip using the Stampin' Write Markers... If you are interested in collecting all the Stampin' Write Markers, plus all 4 sets of the Ink Spots for only £45 a month for 4 months (including postage), check out my link above the posts that says CLUBS... during the 4 months the club runs you will get the awesome storage for the Stampin' Write Markers, plus each month someone is a virtual hostess and will receive a free Hostess Stamp Set plus £15 of free goodies...

I will be back tomorrow with another Stampin' Up! card, plus I am working hard hoping to start my 12 Gifts of Christmas within the next week... so keep checking back.

Have a good evening all xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

Wow, amazing as always Linda!! Your gift cards are fabulous, I hope you get lots of takers! I love the way you've coloured the butterfly on your card with markers - beautiful two-toned effect, and a lovely verse too. Thanks for sharing!! Kate xx