Why Not Make It Wednesday Video Tutorial - Faux Buttons

Well another Wednesday is here, and this week I have made a tutorial on making Faux Buttons.... if you can make your own buttons then they can match any project you make and are always on hand, if you run out you can just make more..... did try shooting this video from a different angle, but still not ideal, will try yet another one next week.... will get there eventually... lol

So without further ado, here is this weeks video...





Hope you enjoyed it.... take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

9 amazing people have contributed:

Becky Jensen said...

Thank you for sharing this! I'm going to teach this to my Technique Club tomorrow! :)

Becky Jensen
LNS

Unknown said...

Love these Linda!!! You did an awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
www.lorraine.stampinup.net
Ltrain26@comcast.net

sherry said...

I love this... I will be sharing this with my ladies very soon
Sherry Robinson
Independent SU Demo
Sherrystampinbella.com
Sherry@sherrystampinbella.com

Lesley said...

fantastic - loved watching your video and can't wait to have a go at making faux buttons - thanks for sharing your idea - best wishes - Lesley x

Flo said...

Linda,
Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to try it.

Flo said...

Linda,
Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to try it.

Liane said...

How clever! thanks for sharing that, I think I just might try it!

Else49 said...

Linda thank you for sharing. This is just great!!!

Barb Smith said...

Interesting tutorial on making your own faux buttons. Great job!

Barb from Toronto, Canada