Stamp Set for Haiti

Please Scroll Down For Newer Posts.....


Thought I would let you know that Stampin' Up! are supporting the Red Cross for helping out Haiti after their devestating earthquake. Stampin' Up! US packed boxes of much needed stuff and shipped it out to Haiti very shortly after the earthquake, and are now donating money from the sales of certain Stamp Sets. In the UK the Stamp Set is Greenhouse Garden and here are my efforts using this Stamp Set.

This is a little tag I made using More Mustard, chocolate Chip, Whisper White and the Speciality Designer Paper To The Nines...

And here is the card I made, again using More Mustard, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke, the little leaves you can see come from the Saleabration Set Good Neighbours.

And here they are both together, would make a lovely card with matching card, maybe for Mother's Day...

and as is the norm this week I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front....
So if you would like to buy this set it is £22.95 and Stampin' Up! are donating £1 for every set sold.... for every 4 sets I sell until the end of February I will raffle off 2 Saleabration Sets which means you have a 50% chance of winning a set of your choice.... everytime I sell 4 sets I will put the 4 names into a hat and pick out 2 of them.... the 2 people can then pick a Saleabration set... and on top of that I will also donate an additional £1 to the Red Cross Fund for Haiti.... can't be bad.... Just contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more information.
Have a great evening all, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: