Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

I do like the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges they actually make me get off my butt and do something. Here is this weeks sketch...


and below is my interpretation of it.... and it is the first card I have made in my newly organised craft area.... woohoo...

I have used SU stash, Pink Flamingo Patterned Papers, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Summer Sun, Sage Shadow and Whisper White Cardstock. The little blue button from the Button set, the Black and White Gingham Ribbon and the Black and Very Vanilla Striped Ribbon... The sentiment is from Verve Stamps and the little pearls are from my stash. The scallop edges were punched using the SU Scallop Border Punch....

Hope you like, will be back tomorrow with some more cards... have a great evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It looks like your new craft area is working for you... your card is amazing!

LW said...

I love this card! Amen!!!