Bad Blogger.....

Ha ha, bad blogger..... thats me!!!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog over the last few days, have had a manic week and just cannot quite get motivated, plus I have been sorting out my Card Class for next month as it is growing in popularity and I have to make more and more kits each month, I just love meeting all these new people.

Well to start the week, my daughter and grandson were in hospital from Saturday until Sunday... he is still losing weight and not gaining, he was nearly 8lb when born 20 weeks ago and now weighs 11lb, so he is very tiny, but always gives me a great big grin. They still dont know why he is so sick, he has had various medicines for reflux, but none of them seem to make any difference. You can set your watch by the time he is sick after he has finished a feed... around 9 minutes he keeps it down, then the majority of it comes back up.... she is now swapping to bottle feeding him to see if this makes a difference, and so that other people can help her out more, we shall see what happens.

Then Saturday night DH mentions that there have been mudslides, deaths and injuries in Madiera.... guess what? That is where my Mum and Stepdad are on holiday.... so panic stations, ring sister, text and ring mum on her mobile, goes through to answer phone.... we actually dont know where she is staying so ring aunt and cousin. Cousin tells us she is staying in Funchal.... noooo, that is where the problems have been worst. He eventually tracks down the hotel and phone number so DH rings the hotel, they do have someone by that name staying, they will put us through to their room... well that sounds hopeful, hotel is obviously still standing then, but mum doesn't answer. Daughter rings from hospital, I cannot talk to her as on phone to my sister, so DH tells daughter what is going on, she panics, starts texting and phoning mum too. At midnight mum finally texts us all back to say she is fine. She has since rang to say there is devestation all around, so much mud and destruction, but the hotel where they are staying hasn't been touched. Phew, great relief.

So on now to what I have made... I have made a video for Wednesday but haven't got around to editing it properly yet, so that should be put up tomorrow, so look out for that, but I do have a card to show you today.... and here it is....


I used The Green Stack paper pad for this card, I love those papers and wish I had bought the chipboard now. The punch is Martha Stewart and the ribbon is Stampin' Up! Kraft... the sentiment is computer generated.... so how about that I made a card using something other than Stampin' Up!.... I do so love Stampin' Up! tho as the quality is second to none...

Have a great day all, dont forget to check back for my video tutorial tomorrow. xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

debbi taylor said...

Here's hoping today was a better day for you - I love the card and the colours that you have used - and how I love that craft ribbon! x