Hmmmm, how do people think of good headings....

Have been busy making cards for my monthly card order and wanted to finish them by this weekend which I have done... woohoo, now next week I will concentrate on my next 2 card classes that I am doing which is going to be Men Cards and the 2nd one will be Cupcakes, I think... haven't definately made up my mind yet.

This card was made using Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery Cardstock, the Patterned Paper is Kaleidescope, all from Stampin' Up!, a clear button and Certainly Celery Ribbon, I also used the Photo Corner Punch, the scallops were made using circles and sticking them under the curve. The Sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

And here is the inside, I used Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White Cardstock, the Scallop Border Punch and the Five Petal Flower Punch.... Hope it gives you some inspiration...
Next week look out for something special on my blog every day, I am not going to tell you what yet... and I have a great tutorial for you for Why Not Make It Wednesday, so dont forget to check back then.
I would love to see some of your entries for my Colour Challenge #3 too.... dont forget to enter this fortnight.

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Teri said...

This caught my eye this morning Linda - it's just so pretty! I love how you've finished the inside too :o)

Teri xx