A Rose is a Rose Card Video Tutorial and Cute Card Thursday Challenge

As I was making so many of these A Rose is a Rose cards I thought I would show you how to do an easel one on a video tutorial. I haven't really mentioned any sizes in the video as it can get very confusing... just bear in mind that the cardstock was cut using a half of an A4 sheet lengthways and then folded in half, so all the sizes after that are slightly smaller that a C6 size card, graduating down depending on how many layers on that particular section...


I also decided to make this card for a challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. You needed to make a card featuring flowers and here is my card, with roses on...

The ingredients list is shown throughout the video, so sit down with a cup of coffee and a notepad if you want to copy it.... I was thinking how suitable this would be for Mother's Day too...








Hope you enjoyed it folk, check back later as I have another Challenge to enter and will be posting my finished item here.... have a great day xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Monica Gale said...

Wonderful tut Linda, I love your calm voice explaining everything, hugs xxx