Storage

I thought I would show you how I store some of my Stampin' Up! Stash just incase anyone is rearranging their Craft Room and needs a bit of inspiration.... my Stampin' Up! Ribbon fits nicely on this hanger, I just bent the hanger bit around so it sits on the edge of my wardrobe. The poles unhook at one end and you can just slide the ribbon on (unfortunately not every ribbon in the UK catalogue fits on, the new striped ribbons dont but the 3 colours from the mini do)....
I bought the hanger in Poundstretcher and it cost about £4.

Next is my A4 Cardstock Storage. I keep this in 2 RUB, each box fits in 2 colour families with room to spare (and I mean full packs of each cardstock too), plus one fits in the Very Vanilla and Whisper White and the other has the mixed packs of Sahara Sand, Basic Grey etc.... After use I put the lids back on and store one on top of the other.

And last but not least my 12 x 12 Cardstock and Patterned Paper. I bought this storage unit from ebay, it cost £30 (slightly more with next day delivery) and as the drawers are slightly bigger than 12 x 12 it all fits in rather nicely.... as you can see there are loads of drawers so you dont have to pack each one too tightly and my Stampin' Ink Caddy sits on top as though it were made for it.... Hope you found this useful.





Take care all xx




Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

Anonymous said...

what a fab idea for the ribbon. Your SU stash is making me weep with envy!!! Love your blog
Keren x

Sara said...

TFS Linda. I'm still considering the RUBs for card at the moment.

I'm a bit worried about anything on castors at the moment as my existing trolley has buckled under the weight, lol.

Sara xx