Stampin' Up! Saturday....

Wow, what a great day I had on Saturday... DH, 3 sons and myself travelled to Peterborough solely for me to meet my upline and some other wonderful people for some Stampin' Up! training... we also got to make 4 Make and Takes and played some silly games, had a wonderful lunch put together by the WI and swapped some swaps that we made.

This first card is from Saleabration set Happy Moments and is coloured in using Blender Pens and Ink Pads. I have always found this tricky so probably haven't practised enough, but am now getting the hang of it, so watch out for some more of these kind of cards soon. I love the punch too, dont use that often enough either... all in all a nice easy and quick to make card for those moments when you need to get something together quickly. The embossing on the top of the card is done by punching out some 1/4" circles and just sticking them on... how cool is that!!


This is a cool little box which I have put a Galaxy Hot Chocolate into, the hole is made using the Oval Punch and is just the right size for this sachet of hot chocolate, and with the weather being so cold is a great treat for a little someone to keep them nice and warm and show them you care... very easy to make, I will definitely be making more of these. The sentiment and frame are both Saleabration Sets... if you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! before the end of February you can choose a Stamp Set for free.... and you wont be able to buy these ever from Stampin' Up! so you had better get in quick if you want one. Email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more details on how you can get your hands on a free stamp set.


This is a super wonderful Scrapbook using the Sunny Day Scrappin' Kit. It is so easy to make and can be made in a couple of hours easily, plus it only uses one half of the kit, leaving plenty more to make some cards... I think that is what I will be doing with my left over kit... I will be doing a workshop making one of these albums soon, so watch this space or email me for more details.


This is a very cute card using some wonderful colours, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and More Mustard and stamped with the new Saleabration Set Good Neighbours. I must admit this is my favourite of the Saleabration Sets and I love these little clips too at the top of the insert.... you can buy these from the Stampin' Up! catalogue; if you would like a catalogue they retail for £4.95, but you can buy one from me for £2.50 plus £1 postage, or free if you spend £45 in the catalogue.



Now a lot of people made swaps so that we could all get a good collection of cards and other 3D goodies using a selection of the Saleabration Sets... my contribution was a giraffe punch card. The giraffe is made using Stampin' Up! punches, he has a Tempting Turquoise bow and the sentiment is from the Whimsical Words Saleabration Set... again you can get this set free if you spend £45 in the current Stampin' Up! catalogue, and I will enclose one of these cards if you place an order with me before 28th February and you are a new customer. Just click on the box above to take you to the full video tutorial and a picture of this card.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these items.... we also watched demonstrations from Jo Press and Jo Bee and I am definitely going to try out some of the cards they made, very inspirational and such wonderful ideas.... so keep watching this space.

I just want to thank Monica, Bekka and Jules for their wonderful talks and a big thank you for the Big Raffle Prize that little ole me won.... I never ever ever win raffles and hadn't even unrolled my line of numbers.... I am looking forward to the next get together in April....

Take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: