Mojo Monday Challenge Cards...

Well I was so excited that I had got my A Rose is a Rose Stamp Set out again that I did loads of images to use on cards so thought that I could use this image for the Mojo Monday Challenge. But this week you could pick between a round card and a square card. Me being me couldn't pick so made one of each...

And here they are......

And a close up of each one... I am just loving this stamp set....

For this card I used Pink Flamingo Patterned paper, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White Cardstock. Rose Red with White Stitching Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval, Oval and Scallop Border Punches, and the Rose Red Cardstock I stamped using versamark and the rose from the A Rose is a Rose stamp set. The sentiment is from the Happy Moments Saleabration Set. Oh yes, the buttons are also from Stampin' Up! and tied through with Pink and White Gingham Ribbon and the Gold Elastic Cord.


I cut this card blank using the largest Scallop Circle Nestie, then used Patterned Paper from the Rose Red collection, Pink and White Gingham Ribbon, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip Cardstock. Word Window Punch and sentiment from Happy Moments Saleabration Set. The Happy Moments set is so popular at the moment it has sold out in US, if you would like to get your hands on a set all you need to do is spend £45 or more in the current SU brochure and you can pick the set for free.... as a special offer I will ship your order to you free of charge if you order through me before the end of February. Contact me with your order at LindaLloyd@gmx.net.
Thats all for now folks, I am working hard and have loads to show you over the next few days, and look out for my video tutorial which will be up and running either later today or tomorrow...
Have a great day all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: