My First Video Tutorial...

Welcome to my first Video Tutorial. I thought I would start with something quite easy but very effective.... a Valentines Card as it is topical at the moment. These only take a few minutes to make and hopefully the video is self explanatory. Excuse my voice I am always being told I sound like a little girl and sometimes when a person rings my house they think I am my daughters... doh

I also want to enter this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is to make a predominantly pink card.

I wont give you the recipe for these cards as if you watch the video, the items used will flash up on the screen. I hope you like it and if you have any comments on how I can improve it then please leave me a comment.



I will also be making a tutorial later to show you how I made my giraffe card that I made for swaps at our training day last Saturday... so keep checking back.

Have a great day all... xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable cards! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!