A Little Thank You Card.

I really need to make myself some little thank you cards as I seem to need them on lots of occasions and have to make them at the time, the ideal would be to have a box of cards all ready for any occasion... maybe this will be my plan for the week...


Here is a little thank you card I made quickly, in fact I made 2 of them as I needed them for some ladies who placed Stampin' Up! orders with me... aren't these colours lovely and bright, think everyone needs a bit of cheering up with the grey days we have been having recently.

Have been really busy today planning next months Card Classes, the cards I have made are lush, even if I do say so myself, just one 3d item to make and it will be complete, so after my little boy's assembly tomorrow I will be finishing the class.

I had some excellent news yesterday, I received an email from a local shop telling me I had won their Christmas Draw which was £100 of vouchers to spend in their clothes shop... woohoo, went in today to collect the vouchers and to check that it was really true and not someone having a laugh with me and it was.... I could probably have spent the vouchers there and then, luckily my ticket was running out in the car park and I had to get back to the car... want to take my time picking what I want, they last a year so dont have to buy everything now...... (says she who hates waiting for anything).... lol

Have a great evening all, will be back tomorrow, dont forget to take part in my fortnightly colour challenge, the link is on the left hand side column, just click on it and it will take you to the post. There will be a small prize for the winner.

Take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: