MoJo Monday Challenge....

I know, I miss a day then post twice in 1 day.... what is happening to me eh?? Anyway, I wanted to do the MoJo Monday Challenge, didn't have a clue what I was going to do but it all came together rather nicely... here is the Sketch....


And here is my interpretation of it.... infact it is probably almost exactly the same, no clever thinking for me this week.... am loving the colours I used, nice and vibrant and just right for this time of the year when it is grey, cloudy and rainy (or maybe snowy where you are)...


For this card I used More Mustard, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The patterned paper is from the old hostess Level 1 Set and is Real Red and More Mustard. The Ribbon is Real Red Grosgrain and the scallop edge was used by cutting out the 1/2" circles and putting them in a line along the curve.... The strange shape below the bow was cut out using a Martha Stewart Punch. The image is from the set A Flower For All Seasons (all Stampin' Up! stash except for the Martha Stewart Punch).....


And here is the inside of my card. Both sentiments are courtesy of the Stampin' Up! Saleabration Set Vintage Tags..... just the right size for what I needed....

Dont forget to check back on my blog tomorrow for my Why Not Make It Wednesday Video Tutorial... have a great day all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: