URGENT

Please Scroll Down For Newer Posts.

Hi Peeps, I have 3 people interested in starting a Stamper's 6 Club starting ASAP and need another 3 to sign up.


What Is This?
This is a monthly club run for 6 people for 6 months.

How Does It Work?
Each month each of the 6 people spend £25 or more in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If 6 people spend £25 each this adds up to £160, which equates to a virtual party, and this means that you are entitled to a Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice out of the catalogue. Each of the 6 people take it in turns to be the virtual hostess.

What Do I Need To Do?
Just let me know you are interested and I will add your name to my list as we need 6 people to start a club. Once we have 6 people I will send out a catalogue to you and you can decide on what you are going to buy for £25 or more in your first month.

What Do We Get Out Of This?
You get a free Stampin' Up! catalogue worth £4.95, at least a free Level 1 Hostess Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice from the catalogue (you can get Level 2 plus more money to spend if your sales are higher). You also get to buy some of the things on your Stampin' Up! wishlist. You will occasionally receive a step by step project in your monthly order.

When Can We Start?
We can start as soon as 6 people are interested. Just contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net to either be added to my list or for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: