Haven't Been Up To Much......

Haven't really been up to much, although now I think about it I was very busy last Friday, just haven't photographed the cards yet... will have to sort that out.

But..... in the meantime I threw this Valentine Card together in about 5 minutes flat as I was trying to demonstrate to someone what was in my head, so if you have a lot of loves of your life, then this is the ideal card for you coz you can make about 12 in an hour.... lol


I used Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock. The Scallop Border Punch and Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon... the hearts were cut out using the Heart to Heart Punch.... the word LOVE is from the Basic Phrases Set.....

Have been busy today putting together a video tutorial for tomorrow, I hope you will like it, so dont forget to check back tomorrow.... also there is another week to go to submit your challenge for the Tackle it Tuesday Colour Challenge... just look in the left hand column and click on the #2 Challenge and it will take you to the post. There will be a small parcel of candy for the winner picked out by Random.Org... I was going to pick the winner myself but I found it too difficult last time... so there you go.

Have a great day all, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: