Just Another Manic Monday.....

Hope you all had a brilliant weekend. We went to London on Saturday and took the 3 boys, they love going on the train and we went to the O2.... We went to see the Body World Exhibition, it was excellent, very interesting and the boys loved it even though they are only 6, 8 and 12. It is the exhibition where they have the real human bodies in various forms, ie showing muscles, showing the circulatory system etc, it really wasn't as gruesome as it sounds, and the boys were thrilled and excited by the exhibition, they are now going around telling people, we went and saw dead people....lol After this we went to a really fab restaurant called Las Iguanas, the same one me and hubby went to before we went to see The Killers a couple of weeks ago. They were brilliant with the children and although we ordered their meals from the childrens menus they ended up with portions the same size as us for much reduced prices, and of course hubby had to help them out with some of their food....

My diet is going badly, am hardly losing any weight even though most weeks I stick strictly to my points, and I have even started walking lots and ended up putting on 1/4lb. I have since found out that the contraceptive injection makes you put on tons of weight for no particular reason, so now think I am fighting a losing battle, but not to be beaten yet, I have decided to try and low carb diet, how wonderful to eat bacon and chorizo sausage that I haven't been able to eat for weeks.... have ordered some books on Amazon and waiting for them to arrive, cook books and another book telling how it works, so cant wait for them to arrive, but in the meantime I have found some recipes on the Atkins site, so will start off with them.

The title to this blog post, well I am always running here and there and today was no exception, take daughter and her car to MOT, go and pick them up, an appointment, weekly shop and school runs, so decided to have a day off from making cards, but will be busy busy busy again tomorrow as daughter wants a 50th birthday card for Wednesday.... but you will be pleased to know that I have a few cards in case I dont have time to make any, so will post one of those for you this evening.


I used Tempting Turquoise and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock, plus Sunshine Yellow which I chalked to make it a bit orangey. The Sentiment is from the Occasional Greeting Stamp Set, stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink. The ribbon is Stampin Up White Taffetta.

Thats all for this evening as I have to take my little boy to Beavers... have a great evening, take care xx



0 amazing people have contributed: