Another Challenge Card (are my headings getting boring... lol)

I have made yet another card for a Challenge, I find it easier to use sketches to make my cards, so thought I may as well work my way through some challenges. This challenge can be found at:- http://doubledutchchallenges.blogspot.com/. And here is the sketch.....

I have used all Stampin' Up! stash for this card except for the Sentiment which is computer generated. Unfortunately the Patterned Paper is now retired, I really need to try and use all my retired stuff up, but the new stuff is so lush I never get round to it... lol



I have been asked for some New Year Cards, but didn't want to make them too "in your face" New Year as they will be given out over the next few weeks or even month and New Years Day was now 2 weeks ago!
The snow here is nearly all gone, and I have just glanced out my window and we have sleet, but more rain than snow, it will definately melt away the remaining snow. The fields are still snow covered but the pavements are quite clear now... luckily as we are travelling to Peterborough on Saturday for a Card Making Day for me and then in the evening we travel back in time for my Step Mum's 80th birthday. Really need to get around to making some cards for that, so keep checking back if you would like to see them.
If you would like to buy any Stampin' Up! Stash, then I can sort that for you, plus if you spend over £45 you will be able to choose a free exclusive limited edition Stamp Set out of a choice of 4, these are only available until the end of February.
Have a good day all, take care and be safe wherever you are xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: