Back Again Today

Hi everyone. I have managed to come back today to show you some more things I have made. We had a very busy weekend. We went to see The Fury and The Babadook at the cinema, also a karaoke night at the pub Saturday night and our friend did an impromptu gig at the pub last night so we went along to see him. A hilarious night was had. Very very surreal. 

So here are my makes. 

The inside of a card I made for my daughter's birthday. She loves camper vans. 


And this is the outside, a very cool colour camper van. 


The card stock I used was Stampin' Up!  I used a file from Silhouette Store to cut the design and used my Cameo to cut it. 

So I will be back later this week with another update. We have a Halloween Party on Friday, I will show you what my boys will go dressed as. They had a party at Scouts last week and dressed up for it, so have had a trial run. 

Have a good evening. 

0 amazing people have contributed: