Stampers 10 Club

What Is This?
This is a monthly club run for 10 people for 10 months.

How Does It Work?
Each month each of the 10 people spend £15 or more in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If 10 people spend £15 each this adds up to £150, which equates to a virtual party, and this means that you are entitled to a Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice out of the catalogue. Each of the 10 people take it in turns to be the virtual hostess.

What Do I Need To Do?
Just let me know you are interested and I will add your name to my list as we need 10 people to start a club. Once we have 10 people I will send out a catalogue to you and you can decide on what you are going to buy for £15 or more in your first month.

What Do We Get Out Of This?
You get a free Stampin' Up! catalogue worth £4.95, at least a free Level 1 Hostess Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice from the catalogue (you can get Level 2 plus more money to spend if your sales are higher). Plus you get to join my Stampers 10 Forum, only for my club members plus every other month you will find a little freebie in your box of goodies, it could be a make and take, a step by step project guide, or just a little gift from me. You also get to buy some of the things on your Stampin' Up! wishlist.

When Can We Start?
We can start as soon as 10 people are interested, at the moment I have 2 people on the list so need 8 more people. Just contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net to either be added to my list or for more information.

0 amazing people have contributed: