Free Papers

Hi there all, just to let you know that for the month of August, if you order 3 packs of the double sided patterned paper, you will get a fourth of your choice free.... just e-mail me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net and let me know which ones you want.

Want to Be A Demonstrator

Also if any of you ladies (or men) out there are interested in becoming Stampin Up Demonstrators, e-mail me and I will answer all your questions, even if you only want to buy it yourselves you can become a demonstrator and get discounts on your own goods, plus you will get the free hostess set if your order is large enough. Or maybe you want to buy lots for people for Christmas, if this is the case consider becoming a Demonstrator and make money in the process. E-mail me with your questions and I can send the appropriate forms out to you. LindaLloyd@gmx.net

0 amazing people have contributed: