Another 10 Month Club

Yep, for all those of you who missed out last time I am setting up another 10 month club. I need 10 people willing to commit for 10 months. You will need to spend £15 a month on Stampin Up Goodies and each month one of the 10 will act as hostess, and for being hostess you will receive a free stamp set which you cannot buy, plus at least £15 worth of free goodies. As an added bonus, you will receive a free copy of the current catalogue worth £5.95, plus when the new catalogue comes out later in the year you will also be one of the first to receive a free copy of this too. There will also be other bargains during the 10 months too which you can take advantage of.

I am off on my hols tomorrow, but if you are interested it is on a first come first served basis and I will get back to you in order of interest once I come home on Sunday 3rd August. Dont miss out on this great offer as I know a few of you missed out on the last club.
Have a good week all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: