Last Few Hours For 10% Off

Okay, well you have until 6pm this evening if you want to order your 10% off goods. This applies to EVERYTHING (except the hostess stamp sets) in the current Stampin Up Brochure (click on photo on right hand side to browse the catalogue) and as a special last few hours deal you do not have to spend over £25 to get the 10% off, you will get it off of any amount..... Postage will also be only £2.50 however much you spend, so if you place a large order you will save even more money on your postage.

I still need a few more people for my first club, so if you want to spend £15 a month for the next 10 months on Stampin Up Goodies and be counted as a Hostess for one of those months with all the Hostess Benefits (free Stamp Set plus free goodies of your choice from the brochure), then just let me know. I am trying to set up the first club before I go away on 25th July so I can get your free Catalogues out to you. Check out the post below for more details of the clubs.
Have a good day all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: