At last...

I have managed to update my blog, been really busy sorting out my 10 ladies for the 10 month club. I also did my first workshop which I was told went well, here are the things I made for it and the make and takes too..




This was made using the Unfrogettable Stamp set and Green Galore and Only Orange cardstock, the big paperclip I got from Staples, I stuck it all together using Stampin Up dimensionals.



This was an example that I showed using the chalks to colour in the butterfly and the blender pen, I used Elegant Eggplant and Lavender Lace cardstock and Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, I used the Touch of Nature stamp set. I used the white pearls from the Pretties kit.



This little bucket was purchased from Woolworths, I decorated it with Taken with Teal and Elegant Eggplant cardstock, and stamped it using Be Happy, Seeing Spots and the In the Spotlight level 2 hostess stamp sets. I then filled a large cello bag with cookies and handed them to the hostess at tea time so everyone could have some biscuits.



Another card I used as an example on watercolouring with the inkpads. You just squidge the inkpads slightly before opening and then lift the colour from the lid with a watercolour brush. For this I used Old Olive Patterned Paper, Real Red cardstock and grosgrain ribbon, I used Old Olive, Bordering Blue and Black Inkpads for the colouring and coloured the flowers again with blender pens and chalks. The stamp sets I used were Loads of Love and the centre of the flower was Little Pieces. The sentiment was the one from Loads of Love but by using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig I managed to stamp it in a straight line instead of the square it normally is.... excellent.



This was my make and take, I found this brilliant template from Karin on Inlovewithstamping, and made my own photo wallet using her instructions. The top picture is the outside and the one with the photos are the inside.

I used Fall Flowers Patterned paper, always artichoke ribbon, I punched white circles out and stuck underneath to make the scallops in whisper white cardstock and the little stamped circle is from the Seeing Spots stamp set. The little green scallop is Old Olive cardstock, I punched a scallop circle, then a plain circle just inside and made my own scallop by cutting slightly and putting around the edge of the plain circle.

So that is about it for now, will be working hard once I get back from my holiday.

Have a good day xx

0 amazing people have contributed: