Getting too excited about the new catalogue, so had to make something...

So I am so excited about the new catalogue I just had to make something else using another of the new sets, this is the first time I have done this so it isn't quite exactly how I wanted it, but hopefully will get better with practice.

I stamped the flower image from True Friend stamp set onto some tissue paper and then melted it into a candle, then decorated with a brad and some ribbon and made a little holder to stand it in so I could package it nicely....




For this I used the True Friend Stamp Set, stamped with Sage Shadow and Pale Plum with Bravo Burgundy ribbon and cardstock, also a brad from the Rich Regals pot...

I also made a card using the Carte Postale Stamp Set.... here goes..

For this I used Always Artichoke, and Very Vanilla Cardstock, image stamped using Always Artichoke ink using Carte Postale Stamp Set plus the retired hostess set Welcoming Words, plus Always Artichoke Brads, the paper used was the Le Jardin Patterned Paper, the ribbon was the Very Vanilla Grosgrain.

So getting closer to the new catalogue, I think I have 2 left to be reserved with the £2.50 voucher to take off of any order over £30.00.

If you would like to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator, either to sell at your clubs, at workshops or purely to buy your own items at a discount, I am currently giving to you a free stamp set of your choice from the new catalogue no matter what the price... this is on top of the great bargain starter kit you will be getting for £155 (a really great saving on this), plus sign up in September and you get 8 of the old catalogues plus 8 of the new catalogues included in your Starter Set. Email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more details.

Have a good evening all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: