Look What I Made With The Pre-Order Stamps.....

Is it too early to make Christmas stuff, although I must admit the photographs are from last Christmas, so perhaps I am just a bit behind....


After seeing all the Nativity Plays last year and having so many photographs from them I decided to make a little mini album with my favourite photographs, we attended our Church Nativity which was on 24 December 2007 and we also watched both the small boys in their Nativity at school, as usual they were both in different ones...


I also received my pre-order stamps from the new Stampin Up Catalogue (:0) <---- insert cheesy excited grin here) and thought I just HAD to make something using them, so here is my quick attempt made in 1 day (normally a mini album would take me much longer)... there is a stamp from the new "Season Of Joy" stamp set on every page, even the front and back covers... check out if you can see them. (Stamp sets preview is in a couple of blog posts down).









I have used Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Real Red and Brocade Blue cardstock, the retiring Dashing Patterned Paper, Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Real Red and Always Artichoke ribbon in both 1/4" and 5/8" widths. The Stamp Set was "Season of Joy". I cut out the shape with my long rectangle nestabilities, I also cut cereal packets with the same to make it more sturdy and I bound it together with my bind it all.

Have a few more ideas with the other pre-orders set, so watch this space....

Have a good day xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

craftsbyjodi said...

great book...well done!!