Finished... WooHoo....

As you may have noticed, I am absolutely thrilled by the fact that I finished all my Christmas Cards and thy are now posted to everyone they need posting to... I even made a special one for DH's Boss.... his wife runs a chicken business advising people on how to keep chickens etc, so here is the card I made for them....


I sponged on a lot of the the Blue SU inkpads, and used the So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie for the moon. I used the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set which I stamped in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder... I drew snow around the trees with the SU White Ink Pen. The sleigh was made using my cricut and the chickens are quickutz dies... the gold "reins" is the gold elastic from SU.

I also made another card using the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set, it is just so versatile and can be used for almost any occasion...


I used Kraft and Real Red cardstock and Bashful Blue Patterned Paper, I embossed the trees using white embossing powder. The swirl is from the Hodgepodge Hardware set and the brads are from Stampin Up... the sentiment is from Verve Stamps...

That's all I have to show you today, if you would like to check out more of my cards, then go take a look at my other blog www.agaggleofgadgetsandscrappingtoo.blogspot.com.

Have a good evening all xx

2 amazing people have contributed:

Andrea said...

cute cards.

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

Linda

I LOVE the chicken card!!!! You are so good at doing personal cards-it's fantastic and I want a cat and bunny one!!!

Well done for being so organised-you have more on than the rest of us put together and still pull it out with aplomb!!

Merry Christmas