Where Does The Time Go....

How fast is December going, I swear I am going to be better organised next year, in fact in my members forum, I am going to have a thread for Christmas Cards made each month, and that will give me an incentive to make my Christmas Cards over the year and use up some of the stash that has accumulated.... lol

So what have I been up to, well aswell as packing and posting loads of parcels and ordering my £100 of free Stampin Up Stash that I won by getting a promotion, plus the 12 stamp sets I also won by the amount of sales I had, plus my recruits, I have been making loads of cards (if you are interested in signing up as a hobby demo or business demo to Stamping Up, just e-mail me for the special offers I have in store for you in the new year... LindaLloyd@gmx.net). Not all the cards are Stampin Up, in fact only 1 is, I really need to use up some of my other stash, so here are some of the cards I have been making. They all have bible quotes on them as they are used by a lady in my church who reaches out to people in need...

I used Basic Grey Ambrosia PP and cut out a butterfly using a spellbinders butterfly die... the sentiment is computer generated.

Not sure about any of this paper, was just in my stash, love the colours though, again the sentiment is computer generated.

Again the PP is Basic Grey but it is from the Cupcake collection this time, the flowers were cut out using various punches and the sentiment was computer generated.

I used Basic Grey Eva for this card, the bird stamp is from katzelkraft and the sentiment is again computer generated.

Again not sure what the paper is, but the sentiment is computer generated... but now I have just received my Stampin Up "Gods Blessings" stamp set, so hopefully you will see lots more cards using those sentiments instead.

Have a very busy week ahead, but will try and post some more cards tomorrow inbetween my Dad making his yearly visit, posting out parcels and attending DH's Christmas Works do, oh yes and 2 of the children going on their scouts Christmas Treat which is toboganning... whew I am exhausted just thinking about it.

Have a good evening all xx




0 amazing people have contributed: