Father's Day.... (a bit late)

I know, I know, this post is about a month late, but I did actually make some cards although they were a case from the lovely Jules, why not check out her blog...


Anyway, this is a card from the children to my Stepdad as he only lives about 2 miles down the road, I used the Cheers to You stamp set and the Jackpot Patterned Paper...

and here is a view from the other side, as you can see I forgot to photograph it until after the children had written in it.... ha ha

This card was made using the monkey that the wonderful Jules makes, isn't it cute... this one was for DH from the children. The monkey is made using all Stampin' Up! punches... isn't Julie clever? The cloud is from my Papertrey Ink die and the leaves are from the Stampin' Up! bird punch. I also made a card for my dad, not sure what happened to the photograph, I am sure I did photograph it, so will show you that when I find it... have a great evening all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: