Total CASE.......

Well before going to South Africa I was having a total mind block and just could not make anything, but needed to make a couple of Thank You cards for my son and daughter. Son took us to Heathrow and picked us up at 6.30am in the morning when we arrived back, and daughter, well she looked after the 4 children left at home....

We brought them back a bottle of Amarula each, which is a South African drink, but they were special World Cup bottles, so they can keep them even after they have finished drinking.... so I turned to Papertrey Ink for my card inspiration, but still drawing a blank I totally copied 2 cards and here they are....


These were made using all PTI stash except for the lace and the edge punch.... dontcha just love the stuff..... have a great evening, take care all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: