Back to Blogging....

Not much longer until the children go back to school, the small ones go back next week sometime and my elder son goes back on the 6th... not that I am counting down the days or anything. We have had a good day today, we went to Pizza Express for lunch (cheap courtesy of Orange Wednesday) and then went to see Toy Story 3 at the cinema, I know we are a bit late seeing it and everyone else has already been. I thought it was really good, definately an enjoyable film.

Anyway, here is a card that I made for a girl in our church who was turning 12....


Dont you just love these colours... and the image is from Mo, from Mo's Digital Pencil, I bought the stamp at the Ally Pally in April. I have just made my second card using this image for my daughter's birthday tomorrow... she will be 16, so definately an image for her too...

Have a good evening all, off to create now!!

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: