Stampin' Up! Retiring List

Well you have 1 month to buy the retiring stash from Stampin' Up! some of the items have 50% off and I am offering free postage for all orders over £40 until Sunday Midnight, saving you £3.95. Check out the retiring items here and email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net for all your requirements. Once these items are sold out you will never be able to get them again, so get in quickly..... If you would like to reserve a new catalogue the cost will be £5, place an order from the catalogue with me during October for £50 or more and I will refund your £5. Or better still, join my Stampers 6 Club and get a free catalogue and a way of spreading the cost of your wish list over the next 6 months, plus receive a goody bag in December, plus a different stamping technique each month included in your order.
Have a great evening all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: