Wow Wow Wow........

Well I am so absolutely thrilled, but never has a trip to Lakeside cost so much money....... My desktop computer has been playing me up for a while, it is very very high spec and although nearly 2 years old is still very very high spec, it is super speedy has an i7 processor and I loved it...... but for about 2 months now my screens keep flickering, scrolls through pages etc. At first we thought it was the wireless keyboard, so we swapped it. Still kept happening, so we swapped the mouse (it acts like there is a button stuck down somewhere but obviously there isn't as we swapped keyboards), guess what it keeps happening, then DH saw it happen several times and doesn't understand why it does it, so we reinstalled Windows 7.... did this fix it? Not a chance, it has in fact been worse since then, so we uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled them, nope as bad as ever, so DH said you need a new computer, but I always said there is nothing out there better than this so of course I dont. Well yesterday he said it to me 3 times, so I thought about it and checked out the Apple website and I saw this gorgeous mega big iMac.
It has an i7 chip but runs at 2.93GHz, and has a 1TB drive.... woohoo..... so whilst buying the boys clothes for a wedding on Saturday in Lakeside last night we popped into the Apple shop to look at the computer..... wow, how big is it? 27" screen.... And we left the shop with it, cannot believe that 1. they had it in stock, coz when I wanted to buy my ipad in there they didn't have the version I wanted.... and 2. The guy gave us a student discount of over £200..... was obviously meant to be... now all I need to do is learn to use a Mac instead of a normal Windows PC...... So today I am posting from my new PC.....

Another card today from my Church order, I am thinking that they are starting to look a bit samey with the design, so when I start the next lot next week I am going to have to try and change them.... I have some ideas..... I love that Chipboard SMILE. I used Papertrey Ink stamps for this card, not sure who the papers are.....

I used Soft Suede Spotted Grosgrain Ribbon for this card from Stampin Up and Matching Soft Suede Cardstock.... the little card is from a die from Papertrey Ink, as is the stamp image on it. The Sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
And here is the inside of it, all nice and matching.

Have a great weekend everyone... take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: