At least we are halfway through the week already.....

So glad this week is going so quickly, really need to have a nice relaxing weekend.... I thought I would show you another few cards I have made, cannot show you anything I have made with the new Stampin Up Product until Friday, only 2 more days to go now.

This card I made for my Step Dad's 75th birthday.... we went out for a lovely meal on the Sunday, and had a great family time at their house afterwards.... I made the background by stamping a Papertrey Ink background stamp onto some brown distressed paper, I used a script background stamp. I then stamped another background stamp of squares onto the distressed red cardstock. I used Kraft Cardstock to coordinate with the card and punched out a star using some distressed blue cardstock. The Happy Birthday sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink.

This next card I made for someone in our Church's 30th birthday, I dont really know what he is into so decided that you cannot go wrong with stars. I used a retired kit from Stampin Up to make this card... I love the brightness of the card after the more muted colours of my Step Dad's card.

My daughter asked me if I could make a card for a friend of hers who was having a son, so I love this stamp and it had never seen ink, so I made this for her. I used the retired Bashful Blue Patterned Paper from Stampin Up, the image is from Lili of the Valley Stamps.

Back to work, no rest for the wicked.... have a great day, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: