One More Sleep To Go.......

One more sleep to go before the new catalogue goes live..... I am just sooooooo excited, there is so much lush stuff in there..... if you would like to buy a catalogue from me, they are £3 including postage, so just drop me an email at LindaLloyd@gmx.net.

Today I am showing you the 2 cards I made for my sons 14th Birthday, the above one was really easy to make, it was just a sheet of Patterned Paper from the Green Stack from DCWV, this is about a year old now so not sure if you can get it anymore.... and then I cut out Happy Birthday using my Cricut Expression..... easy peasy.....

This next card uses an image from The Greetings Farm, I love their images and they are a joy to colour in, I coloured it in using copic markers, the stars I cut out using my Spellbinders Nestabilities Stars.... and the circles were Nestie Circles... Happy Birthday sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I will be back tomorrow with some previews from the new catalogue, see you all then xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: