3 days in a row.....

Hi all. Well not sure what happened to the weather today but the heavens opened when it was time to pick the children up from school, I think we have been spoilt the last couple of days with the beautiful sun. My neighbour is getting married on Saturday, I hope the weather is good as I dont have a jacket to wear in the rain that is smart enough. I already stepped outside of my box and bought a dress which I never wear. I never even wore one when my daughter and my son got married (not to each other of course).

This is another Church Order card, I am loving these vibrant colours and the flowers are made out of felt. The cardstock is Stampin Up Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.

And as usual here is the matching inside. I do tend to make all my insides to match, I just dont always remember to take a photograph of them.

This card was for a little girl in our Church's birthday, I liked the princess sentiment because when her mum was pregnant with her baby sister, she said she didn't want a little sister because she wouldn't be a princess anymore.... awwww, the things that go through little one's heads.
Anyway, have to run, have a great day all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: