Stampers 6 Club

Please scroll down past this post for more up to date blogging.

Stampers 6 Club
My Stampers 6 Club will be running from 15th October 2010 with the last month being 15 March 2011. The benefits of this Club are:-
1. Free new catalogue on October 1st.
2. It will also be combined with my Techniques Club. This is a 6 month club in which you will receive a new technique of stamping each month for 6 months, fully illustrated so that you can try it at home.
3. A jam packed goody bag on your 3rd month which will also be December, so a Christmas Present from me for you.
4. A chance of getting new stash from the new catalogue by spreading out the cost over 6 months.
5. January is normally Saleabration month, so you will also be able to get your free stamp sets with the appropriate spend.
6. During your hostess month, you will receive a free Hostess Benefit of your choice from Level 1 and £15 of free stash from the catalogue.
And all you need to do is commit yourself to spending £25 per month over 6 months. If you were to host a workshop you would normally have to pay 5% postage for Stampin Up to deliver on top of your stash order. I pay this when you are a member of my club. All you pay is the cost of the postage to you each month, from months 2-6 and £3.00 postage for the first month, plus any PayPal fees incurred. You can also pay via cheque or bank transfer.
I am only running the one club, I have 2 places already taken so if you would like a place, please contact me. LindaLLoyd@gmx.net


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: