Yawn.... Monday Again

Back to the normal routine today then..... had another busy day yesterday... our church was invited to another church for the day, we had morning service with them and then they did a bbq for our church to thank them for all the help we have given them since the new Pastor joined. After that it was round to our Assistant Pastor's house for Coffee and Muffins in celebration of Mr Assistant Pastor's 50th birthday.... so nice easy day with no cooking to do. Thank you everyone for your generosity.

These are the cards I made to send out with a couple of friends Papertrey Ink products that they ordered via me. We sometimes group together because it is cheaper on postage and customs charges... I used the Papertrey Ink stamps, ribbon, Cardstock and Patterned Paper for this card, not forgetting the buttons too, but I did use Stampin Up Little Tag Punch and Stamp set for the little tags. How sweet are they....

So here are the last 2 of the Church Order Cards I have, I will try and be better organised next month and get them out of the way quickly, I didn't post much this month so have had photos building up... again Papertrey Ink Ribbon, they are such lush colours and polka dot ribbon is my favourite.

And more chipboard on this card, it matched the Patterned Paper wonderfully (dont know who made it) but the ribbon is Papertrey Ink, and the little circles were die cut using a Papertrey Ink Die, these are really wonderful. Right need to get my nose to the grindstone, have a great day all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: