Posting on a Sunday..... how about that!!

So this is novel, posting on a Sunday, yesterday we had a very busy day, we went to the Wedding of our neighbour (who also happens to be sons Godmother) and her fiance (now husband), and a wonderful time was had by all, she looked absolutely wonderful and so happy too!!

Anyway, today is nearly the last of last months Church Order, I have some other photos uploaded and ready to go for the following week, so they will be slightly different. I still cannot show you the samples I have made using the new product from the new Stampin Up Catalogue tho, you will have to wait until Friday for those. This card is slightly different to some of the others, I think the colours are really pretty, I have used Stampin Up Pretty in Pink for the card and the Large Bird Punch for the bird and leaf, how awesome is this.... look out for some new punches from the new catalogue sometime next month when I manage to get them into my greasy little mitts.... lol

I buy a scrapbook kit from the US which is monthly and arrives each month, I use a lot of the papers in that for my cards, hence can never remember what they are called.... sorry

And yet again, this card is different to the ones I have been showing to you lately. I do sit and draw 12 different templates and make the cards according to them, so not sure how they often look similar.... The ribbon on this card is from Papertrey Ink, as are the Sentiment and image, how lush is the colour of the ribbon.... absolutely love it!!

Got a busy week ahead, design team work and church order, what are the chances of making them all by Sunday? Pretty slim I reckon. Take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Loraine Arderne said...

These are all beautifull cards Linda.