Its Here.... the waiting is over.....

I thought I would start off my previews with my favourite stamp set from the new catalogue. If you have a new catalogue you will notice that a lot of the stamp sets come in the normal wooden block mounted or the new clear mount which mount on to blocks. I would just like to mention that the name is misleading, they are not clear but are the red rubber mounted onto grey rubber but you can see the picture through the acrylic block so it is much easier to stamp in the right place without the use of the Stampamajig. You can also add more than one stamp at a time to create images.... The acrylic blocks are also gorgeous (can an acrylic block be gorgeous?) they have grooves around in which your fingers fit nicely and they come in loads of different sizes so that there will always be one to fit your stamp...

This first card I made because I just had to use the stamp set. I had also just grasped brayering, and although you cannot see the gradiation in the reds very much in this photograph, it does go from dark red which is the new Cherry Cobbler, to a light red which is a new "in colour" Poppy Parade. The newsprint background is the new Patterned Paper, called Newsprint. I also stamped the image from the Artistic Etching Stamp Set onto the red and black embossed it, I then stamped some of the other images onto the Newsprint PP in Cherry Cobbler Ink and Basic Black.... More images were used for the Amour and were punched out using the Oval Punch and Oval Scallop Punch. I then finished it off with Black and Very Vanilla Grosgrain Striped Ribbon which now comes in more colours than before....

This tag I made for Stampin Up Training in High Wycombe, I again used the Artistic Etching stamp set, Newsprint Patterned Paper and Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstock. I finished it off with Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon. I had to make 70 of these for swaps...... wish I hadn't of embossed the Eiffel Tower image as my whole desk was covered in black embossing powder by the time I had finished.... lol

So there you have it, the first previews from the new catalogue. I will be back tomorrow with some more, hope to see you all then. xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow Linda, this card is gorgeous.