Would You Like to Become A Stamping Up Demonstrator?

Would you like to join my team Linda's Ladybugs as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You could start your own business for just £119 and earn money by doing the thing you love.... stamping and crafting. I will be here to help you on your way with advice and help to help you get on with building your business.....

You may not want to start a business out of Stampin' Up!, but why pay full price for your Stampin' Up! stash when you could become a hobby demo... I started out as a hobby demo but changed my mind and decided to promote my business, I have now promoted to a Silver 2 and was Demonstrator Number 9 of the Year in 2009/2010. The pictures above show what you can get in your Starter Kit and you can chop and change stash to make it personal to you. If you are interested, please email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net and I will be happy to answer any questions or give you more information... you could even join up now and get all your friends Christmas Presents at discounted prices as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. You dont have to live near me, most of my Team live a way away, but we all get along fine.... I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: