So Where Did The Week Go?

I am just soooooo happy, my UPS man has bought my second order from the new catalogue and it is full of stamp sets..... cannot wait to play with them, but have really got into a book I am reading and so want to go read that too.... it is called Bomber's Moon by Iris Gower and I am really enjoying it...

May have a play later with the new Make a Monster Stamp Set as I have to make a card for my grandsons birthday tomorrow....

But for today I am showing you a card I made for my Church order this month. I made the rosette using the new Tim Holtz die which is awesome and definately makes it easy to make this wonderful rosette....

The Patterned Paper is retired from Stampin' Up! but the cardstock isn't and I used the new Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Basic Black, and then the Cherry Cobbler Ink for the cross... I think this is my favourite card of all I made....

Have a great day, the weather is set to be really nice here today, the sun is coming out and it is really warm. Have also bought some Topside Beef and am going to cook roast beef and yorkshire puddings for dinner tonight, yum yum.... see you all tomorrow xxx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: