3rd ILWS Challenge

The 3rd ILWS Challenge was to make something using limited supplies. We were to stamp on something, anything we liked as long as it wasn't cardstock.... I stamped the Eiffel Tower image onto shrink plastic and shrunk it.... (Eiffel Tower image is from Artistic Etchings Stamp Set)..

I then made the images into earrings, how cute are they.....

And I got so carried away, I made something else... I took the Whisper White Satin Ribbon and stamped it using Baja Breeze and a stamp from the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set.... different ribbon would probably work slightly better as it did seem to soak up the ink quite a lot, but I loved the way the ribbon now matches the bath fizzers in the acetate box that I made.

And then I made something else..... well I know the way to do candles normally is to stamp onto tissue paper and melt it into the candle, but I am not very good at that, I tend to melt the wax too much on the candle, so I stamped onto vellum and then wrapped the vellum around the candle. I then put Real Red Grosgrain ribbon around the top and the bottom of the vellum to hold it securely in place.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the projects today, off to see my Mum now and wish her a happy birthday.... have a good day all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: