Day 2 Preview.......

Today I thought I would show you a set I made, not sure who will get it yet, but may save it for Christmas, although it is not very Christmassy.... lol

I decorated a ruler and a pen with Patterned Paper called Greenhouse Gala, I then decorated the front of a notebook using the same Patterned Paper, I then cut a coaster in half, covered that in Greenhouse Gala PP and stuck a small pad of Post to it. I then made a box to put the goodies in and put a sliding acetate cover on it, I then made a box band to go around the box. The colours I used are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz and Daffodil Delight. And can you see the new Large Flower Punch..... how awesome is that. Check out the new catalogue for loads more punches.

After making the little gift I decided that I needed to make a bag to put it in to give away, so again using the Greenhouse Gala Patterned Paper and Choc Chip 12 x 12 cardstock I made this gorgeous little bag. I even made a little pocket on the front incase you want to include anything else and an envelope for your greetings label to go inside. I used a brad for the closure, but this is only for show, I really used velcro to fasten it shut.

And so I thought a matching card was called for, so using the Stamp Set Ornate Flowers I stamped an image and coloured it in using my new Stampin Write Markers.... I also used the new Stamp Set Perfect Punches for my sentiment, and guess what? You can now get all the punches to match the sentiments.... how cool is that.

Hope you enjoyed looking at todays offering..... have a great day xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow! You've been a busy lady, such gorgeous projects and that paper is truly scrumptious!

Monica Gale said...

My fave papers and your items are just beautiful. hugs xx