A Bit of A Mixture.....

Have been a busy bee today and I dont mean scrapping either.... unfortunately. I need a really good day tomorrow, so far there is nothing to interrupt, and I'm hoping to get 2 birthday cards made, 4 thank you cards and 30 swaps for a Training Day in Peterborough on Sunday, and seeing as I am out Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday is the day, I really need to get a move on.

Today's card is a bit of a mixture, I seem to have used lots of companies stash....

I used Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Cardstock along with some Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. The punches are from Martha Stewart and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps along with the butterfly image. The pearls I had in my stash... I must admit out of all the cards I made this was my least favourite but when I asked my boys which one they liked the best this was it.... so glad someone liked it... ha ha

See you all tomorrow xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: