Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy.......

Have been busy, busy, busy.... Friday night we went to another Church as there was an awesome preacher there, just for the weekend, this guy always preaches what is on my heart and I couldn't pass up a chance to see him again, he is over 70 now and lives in Australia, so just HAD to see him...... So Friday evening we rushed over to Bishop Stortford to The Hub Church and watched this guy, the boys loved him too... then Saturday morning, back to The Hub for Leadership Training, so up again stupid o'clock for a Saturday morning, we arrived back at 6pm, and then Sunday morning stupid o'clock yet again to go to Peterborough to meet with my Stampin' Up! mummy and children and some other friends. We all live far away from each other so really good to meet up every now and again. So as you can imagine I need another weekend to get over last weekend.... roll on next weekend when we get an extra hour in bed.... lol

This is a card I made for my Church Order, I just love it, Papertrey Ink Stamps and Stampin' Up! Cardstock and ribbon..... and the gorgeous Martha Stewart Doily Edge Punch... the sentiment stamp is Verve Stamps..... Now this is not the sort of card I would normally make but I do really like it, watch out, you never know, I may be stepping out of the box more often.....

Have a great evening everyone xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: