Another Preview and ILWS Challenge

Its that time of the month when ILWS have their challenges, and this month they are really great ones.... the first challenge was a Colour Challenge, we had to use Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.....

So I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone and combine the Colour Challenge with new product from the new 2010\2011 Stampin Up Catalogue.... this set is called Ornate Flowers and the stamp set comes in Wooden or Clear Mount....

And because I really liked this colour combination I thought I would make another card using the same colours, so that is Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Ornate Flowers Stamp Set, image stamped in Basic Black and the Elegant Thank You Stamp Set which consists of only the 1 stamp so perhaps more affordable than a set of more.....

And yes, what am I thinking of blogging on a Sunday again.... lol. I am just so, so excited about this new catalogue, my new order is in and I am waiting on its delivery, I just cannot wait. Have a nice relaxing Sunday, take care everyone xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: