ILWS Challenge 4

And the last challenge was a sketch challenge, I just love sketch challenges as I dont have to think so hard as to what to make..... lol

I did turn the image around.....

And again I used all my new Stampin Up Stash..... Greenhouse Gala Patterned Paper, isn't it lush? Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Perfect Punches and Ornate Flowers Stamp Set, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip Ink and Choc Chip Cardstock..... why not join in the challenges on ILWS and post your project into the gallery for inspiration for others.... click on the link in my left hand side bar.

Well halfway through another week, am really putting my nose to the grindstone this week, it is my grandsons first birthday this weekend, and after making his invitations last week I need to make him a card.... cannot wait for his party. And tonight me and DH are off to Church again as we are running an Alpha Course and we are running the small groups there, its such a lovely evening as we all have a meal together first (yeah I know anything to get out of cooking... ha ha) and then we have a talk and discussion... better get busy then, cya all tomorrow xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: