Guess What's Coming Today?

My new Stampin Up Stash..... woohoo!!!!! Am so excited and cannot wait, but whilst I am trying my hardest to wait patiently, I thought I would show you what I made for my neighbours Wedding a couple of Saturday's ago.... I used the Stampin Up Scrappin Kit Love Stories for this and I still have tons left.......

The letters are Thickers...

I used a piece of vellum to seperate each page so that when she adds photographs they wont stick together, I put rub-ons from Stampin Up onto the vellum....

The album was made by cutting chipboard out to 8" x 8" and covering with the Paper and Cardstock that came in the kit.....

And then I put it all together using my bind it all....

It only took me a few hours to make because everything in the kit coordinates perfectly, saving me time hunting stuff down that matches....

And the colours are perfect to go with Wedding Photographs.....

The bride this was for wore an ivory satin dress and her bridesmaids wore gold satin with cream sashes....

And there you have it, I must ask to see it once she has finished putting photographs inside. I guess she will have loads to go through as they put CDs on the tables for people to take home and put their personal wedding photographs onto and hand back to them....

Thanks for looking, UPS man hasn't been yet...... patience is a virtue I understand, shame you cannot buy patience in the SU catalogue... see you all tomorrow xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: