My Grandson's 1st Birthday

It was my Grandson number 4's birthday on Saturday, and we had a lovely party at his house for him.... but despite trying to coax him to walk he would have none of it, he can stand for endless times but wont move his legs.... but today when he is home with just his mum, he decides that today is the day and walks across the room unaided.

So Cain is not really a little monster but I thought my new stamp set was rather cute.... so just had to use it... you know what its like, get something new and either stroke it or use it, so I opted for the use...... The stamp set is Make A Monster and the Patterned Paper is also Stampin' Up! Don't forget to check out the new catalogue on the left hand side bar of my blog, it is full of awesome stuff. See you all tomorrow..... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: