I did one.......

Yes I have made a card at last, not sure I am very happy with it but I ran out of time so it will have to do. It is for my 9 year olds friend who will be 10, but he decided to tell me today that he wont actually have his birthday until mid February, he is just having his party tomorrow as they couldn't book the swimming pool at any other time... DOH!!! I could have spent more time after all.....

All the Patterned Paper used is Stampin' Up! and all the cardstock also. The Monkey, Happy Birthday and letters are all cricut cartridges (Create a Critter and Base Camp) and the bunting was made using Papertrey Ink dies.

Next up is yet another Digital Scrapbook Page, this is of the time we went to Dublin, I had never flown before and DH had treated me to the trip for Christmas..... since that day you cannot keep me off planes and all the family have been abroad loads of times since.

Hope you like it, have a great weekend all, I am sure we will although tomorrow is jam packed, boys are off to a pantomime in the afternoon so DH and I have decided to have a meal together in Prezzo, has been quite some time since we last went out on our own. Take care. xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: